The Marlborough Girls' uniform is practical and is designed to look smart on every girl. The range of uniform items allows for comfort and alternatives depending on the season and the weather. We expect students to show pride in themselves, the College and their uniform by wearing it correctly at all times.
The Uniform Shop is open at lunchtime 1.00 pm to 2.15 pm every Monday, Wednesday and Friday during term time.
We also buy back uniforms that have been well looked after. Please call the uniform shop or email if you would like to find out more.
Additional Opening Hours 2021/2022
November & December
- Thursday 25 November - 5.30 pm to 7.00 pm
- Monday 29 November - 12.15 pm to 2.15 pm
- Thursday 2 December - 5.30 pm to 7.00 pm
- Mon, Wed, Fri 1 to 13 December - 12.15 pm to 2.15 pm
- Thursday 16 December - 11.00 am to 2.15 pm
- Friday 17 December - 11.00 am to 2.15 pm
- Monday 24 January to Monday 31 January - 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
- Every day from Tuesday 25 January to Tuesday 28 January - 10.00 am to 3.00 pm
- Monday 31 January - 11.00 am to 2.00 pm
- Tuesday 1 February to Friday 4 February - 10.00 am to 2.00 pm
- Wednesday 9 February - 12.00 pm to 2.15 pm
- Friday 11 February - 12.00 pm to 2.15 pm
Payment by cash, cheque and Eftpos including all major credit cards (exception of Amex)
Layby available, WINZ and CFYS payments
Limited secondhand items sometimes available