NZQA has made a change to the way resubmissions are offered in 2021.
In the past, resubmissions were offered to students where their internal assessment grade was on the boundary between grades if there was a minor error that the student could fix on her own.
In 2021, the resubmission can be offered to individually identified students to correct a minor error and gain the grade of Achieved, not Merit or Excellence.
Please read the document "Mythbusters - Resubmissions" (below) for more information about the change in policy for resubmission in 2021.
Click on the links below for further information on NCEA in 2021
- Examination Timetable 2021
- Understanding NCEA - English
- Understanding NCEA - Māori
- NZQA link to guides in other languages
- Mythbusters - Resubmission - Changes in 2021